This next semester, a new phase will start where you will have the chance to make the most out of your experience at the University of Navarra.
For some, a new country, for others, a new city or a new culture, but for all, an exciting new challenge. Some will be having their first experience at University, and some others, that were already staying at Pamplona, have decided to carry on their adventure at CampusHome.
We assume you would like to know when our apartments will be ready, what documents are needed, where and with who will you be sharing your experience with and how can you communicate with us.
In this post, we will provide details on what are the things you need to know before your arrival to Navarra and CampusHome.
If you would like answers to all these questions, this post is for you.
- First things first. All your documents on point.
- Who and where am I going to live with?
- When can I enter my apartment?
- When will I meet my roommates?
- What happens if I arrive before the entrance date? If my family comes with me, where can they stay?
- Do I need to purchase anything once I am in my apartment?
- What happens if I go to my apartment and I need help?
- Download our App!
- CampusHome: your great community from the beginning
First things first. All your documents on point.
A person can spend a lot of time thinking on travelling and adventures… but without a valid passport, a visa or an ID, in case you are an international student, you will not be able to come over. Before anything, make sure all your documents are ready, so that you can focus entirely on figuring out the rest!
These will be the documents you will need:
- If you are an EU citizen, you just need your ID or your passport
- If you are not from the EU: You can find all available information in the following links, of the University and the Spanish Government.
You can ask us for a document of proof of residence at CampusHome (for your visa) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CampusHome contract will reach you soon, if you haven’t received it already! Filling it is crucial to make official your stay.. You just need to fill it, return it with a copy of your ID or Passport, and one from your parent or legal tutor.
Who and where am I going to live with?
This is one of the most common questions of our new students. And there is something we can tell you, and that is, what our method is. You are going to love it!
It is important to live in a nice place (we know our stuff around that topic…), but the people you will share an experience with is something extremely relevant as well, since it will not matter if you live comfortably unless you feel at home. Don’t you agree?
Don’t worry: we got your back. Assigning apartments without knowing who will end up living there would be a rookie mistake. And after 30 years of service… It is a mistake we long ago left behind!
What is taken into consideration?
- Your personal preferences/ Friends who you want to live with
- Your age, studies, faculty, location that you may have preferred, culture and general other preferences.
- Our personality test that is analyzed by psychologists from CampusHome.
- A presentation video of you.
Cool, right? Once we have gathered all the tests, confirmed the size of our community, we will assign people to places and to personnel. This will happen very shortly before the start of the semester.
When can I enter my apartment?
The semester is about to start and the CampusHome team is working against the clock so that all the apartments are ready and in condition for entry. The goal: guarantee that everything will be perfectly prepared and ready when our students arrive.
We officially open our doors on September 4, however, if you need to arrive a few days before, you can enter your apartment in advance and free of charge from August 31.
It may be your first time in the city, so, if you need it, we will have a welcoming team that will walk you to your new home. Don’t forget that a lot of students will be in your same situation, so, when the moment comes, some humor and patience will be good allies!
When will I meet my roommates?
You will have access to your apartment from Thursday, August 31! From that moment, you will meet your roommates as they arrive in Pamplona, but most likely this will not take more than a week.
In any case, if they take a while to arrive, don’t worry because you will be accompanied: The first day we have a welcome day and especially throughout the first week a lot of organized activities so that you get to know the rest of the community, go making friends and discovering your favorite corners of Pamplona.
What happens if I arrive before the entrance date? If my family comes with me, where can they stay?
We know some of you will be nervous about your arrival and may be thinking of the possibility of showing up even earlier for introduction weeks, or just to get to know the city a little better.
We have thought about that too, that’s why we have deals with some hotels in Pamplona that will give you a discount for being a CampusHome resident.
- NH Hoteles: 15% discount in Pamplona and San Sebastián. Reservations should be made directly with the hotel by phone +34 948 19 71 19 or in this link.
- Hotel Albret: Check the special rates (check them here) Contact: email@example.com, phone: +34 948 17 22 33 indicating that you are a CampusHome resident.
- Hotel Tres Reyes: 15% discount. To apply the discount send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the code: Estudiantes UNI.
- Alojamientos En Pamplona: 5% discount by using the code: CAMPUSHOME2023. You can book in this link from August 1st to September 15th, phone+34 948 250 250
- Gran Hotel La Perla: 15% discount by using the code: CAMPUSHOME in the website.
Do I need to purchase anything once I am in my apartment?
CampusHome will be in charge of everything throughout the year. However, there are several personal belongings that, due to their hygiene/personal nature
Remember to only purchase these items once you have been in your room, to be sure that the size of your sheets meet the size of your bed. Our current standard size is the main individual, standardized in Spain for years.
These are the things you will need to purchase:
- Sheet/blanket or duvet cover
- Study lamp
You can find right below several links to different malls and stores with close locations to where your apartment will be. If you click in the different links below, they will show you the google maps address from our offices in CampusHome:
- El Corte Inglés: it is the largest mall in Pamplona. It has 8 floors and you will be able to find everything that you need. It is located 15 minutes away from the area you will live in.
- Carrefour: it is a large supermarket, located 10 minutes away from our main offices. It is a comfortable option.
- La Morea: it is a mall with plenty of shops, places to eat, cinema, bowling alleys… and everything necessary. It is preferable to go by car.
- Zara Home: located in the center of Pamplona, you will find everything needed, included decoration-related items.
- Kave Home: located in front of the bullring (in the city center)!
- IKEA: as you may know, it is a international department where you will find all you may need for decoration, accessories …
What happens if I go to my apartment and I need help?
Once you are settled, know you will find in your apartment all points of contact and tools so that you know you are being heard. The whole CampusHome team is at your disposal to offer you the answer to any of your questions.
Download our App!
In addition to this, you will be able to enjoy CampusHome from the palm of your hand, thanks to the app we have developed and from which you will be able to:
- Contact us.
- Manage any issue.
- Sign up for our exclusive events and activities to meet people and make friends.
- Enjoy discounts in many stores in the city.
- Give us feedback about your experience with CampusHome.
- Request your padron or certificate of residence for different procedures, or request any modification in it.
CampusHome: your great community from the beginning
You are joining the largest student accomodation community in Spain. More than 1,300 students like you are arriving in Navarre to be a part of this community and enjoy a complete and unique college experience.
Welcome, to the strongest family in Navarra